Enjoy a spectacular afternoon with the “Race that stops the nation” at Garlic Clove.
A feast with a difference, Chef Merchant will be plating up a delicious luncheon of his most notable dishes, including a few very special surprises. With the Big Race live on TV, sweepstakes for you to get in on the action, a glass of bubbles on arrival and prizes for the best dressed, get your group together and book an afternoon of food, fun and racing at Garlic Clove.
It promises to be an afternoon you won’t forget!
Tickets only $44.90 and include:
- A Set 3 course menu
- Glass of bubbles on arrival
- The Melbourne Cup live on TV
- Sweepstakes throughout the afternoon
- Bottle of Champagne for Best Dressed
- Drinks packages
The Menu will include:
- Amuse-bouche on arrival – Chef’s famous pani puri
- Entree- Paneer Pakora with tumeric and mint potato stuffing served with date and tamarind sauce as well as Birdseye Chicken Tikka with traditional mint sauce
- Main – Dum back yard biryani made with locally sourced fresh vegetables served in a traditional clay pot style along with our famous trio curries, naan bread and saffron rice
- Dessert – Traditional saffron and rice pudding
You won’t go hungry!
Drinks packages – $24.90 for two hours and include:
- First Creek Shiraz
- First Creek Chardonnay
- First Creek Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mojo Muscato
- King Fisher beer
- Steermans Blond
Cocktails and other drinks available as well.